Choosing Paris & New Paris Angkor Boutique is value for money that we make it happened ideally situated in the center of Siem Reap, where you wish for an easy access to shopping center, pup street, Angkor complex, Royal residence and Siem Reap River reducing your transportation expense. It is suitable for business and leisure travelers with an elegant swimming pool and high speed internet access. The creative flavor cuisine is served at our restaurant by the pool.
Standard check in time at 12:00pm
- Body massage 1 hour ( Traditional Khmer Style)
- Night Market
Tour starts at 7:30am
- Angkor Wat temple
- South gate of Angkor Thom temple
- Bayon temple
- Phimeanakas temple
- Terrace of the Elephants
- Terrace of the Leper King
- Thommanon temple
- Ta Keo temple
- Ta Prohm temple
- Srah Srang (The Royal Bath of King Jayavarman VII)
- Banteay Kdei temple
- Prasat Kravan
- Expect to finish at 4:30pm, than transfer to the airport
- Room Accommodation as package
- Airport transfer (2 ways).
- One complementary "Traditional Khmer Massage" 55mn-per person
- Daily set menu breakfast
- All local taxes
- Complimentary welcome local fruit platter upon check-in in the room
- Welcome drink and cool towel on arrival
- Free local calls at front desk
- Include one set lunch or dinner at our restaurant (Khmer Empire Restaurant)
- Free bike rental (Base on available for guest)
- Tuk Tuk with a driver throughout your visit around the temples including Banteay Srei, Tonle Sap lake, Siem Reap town and Artisans Angkor (From sunrise to Sunset).
- 20% discount on food at the on-site restaurant for lunch and dinner
- Free early check-in & late check-out service until 14:00 (Guests are to request upon booking, and is subject to availability and confirmation)
- Temples pass: 40 USD per person (3 days Pass).
- English speaking guide (35 USD per day).
- Boat ticket cruising on the Tonle Sap Lake.
- Tuk Tuk, or Car pay
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses